|University Of Louisville||Clinical Psychology, PhD (S18)||Rejected via E-mail on 18 May 2018 ||A||18 May 2018|
- I saw several people posted they received their rejections from UofL several months ago, but I never had. Finally got it yesterday- standard rejection. Not sure why it was so delayed?...
|Columbia University, Teachers College||Adult Clinical Psychology, Masters (F18)||Accepted via E-mail on 2 May 2018 Undergrad GPA: 3.30|
GRE General (V/Q/W): 159/161/5.00
GRE Subject: n/a
|U||3 May 2018|
|Columbia University, Teachers College||Adult Clinical Psychology, Masters (F18)||Accepted via Website on 2 May 2018 ||A||2 May 2018|
|Columbia University, Teachers College||Adult Clinical Psychology, Masters (F18)||Accepted via Website on 1 May 2018 ||A||2 May 2018|
|St. John University||Adult Clinical Psychology, PhD (F18)||Other via Other on 1 May 2018 ||A||1 May 2018|
- To the other SJU poster I haven’t been rejected or accepted either. What a weird state of limbo. I’m a legacy at this school and haven’t had this experience before (I applied for undergrad and a masters before). Very weird and it’s next to impossible to talk to anyone about it. I don’t get it.
|St Johns University (SJU)||Child Clinical Psychology, PhD (F18)||Rejected via E-mail on 1 May 2018 ||A||1 May 2018|
- To the SJU poster below. I emailed in February tp decline my interview as I'd accepted another offer (never got confirmation that they got that email) and also didn't receive an official rejection. However, the only email I got from them since then was an email titled "What Questions Do You Still Have?" a couple days ago congratulating me on my acceptance and reminding me that I hadn't made a deposit yet. I was very confused and emailed them reminding them I'd withdrawn my application and never received any notifications about any type of acceptance. They attached a letter of my rejection for the PhD program and acceptance into the MA program and that that's the acceptance they were referring to. Honestly, not very impressed by any of the (few) email correspondences I've had with them.
|St. John University||Child Clinical Psychology, PhD (F18)||Other via Other on 30 Apr 2018 ||A||30 Apr 2018|
- I just need to rant for a moment here. I have not received an interview or rejection from this program. I have heard from others that I did receive rejections. When I called to ask about my application they stated that I was still under review. I sent an email and was ignored. Just unacceptable. I spent money to apply to program and that they don't even have the decency to reject me from the program and instead continually say I'm "under review"
|Fairleigh Dickinson (FDU)||Clinical Psychology, PhD (F18)||Rejected via Other on 27 Apr 2018 ||O||27 Apr 2018|
- I just thought I'd share my experience with FDU this application cycle. They were the first school to extend an invite, and the first program where I've interviewed. I read previous posters opinions and experience about the program and thought "oh they've just had a bad experience." Initially, this program was my top choice. I had an amazing interview experience, and things ran smoothly. We were told interviewees would hear back second to last week of February, if not the last week of February. A faculty member spoke about how unfair it is to keep students waiting and to extend invites/get back to students close to the April 15th deadline. So, I thought, "how considerate." Yeah, well, weeks rolled by. Weeks turned into a month, then turned to two. I sent emails to both the administrative assistant and the DTC who provided a 5 word response, then stopped responding. How professional. 3 days ago I received a letter in the mail stating I have not been offered admission but could be considered for their master's program, and eventually transfer to their Ph.D. program. I didn't even think twice and laughed. One of the most unprofessional and unorganized programs I have ever come across... and to think I actually wanted to attend. Luckily, I was offered admission to another Ph.D. program and before even hearing back from FDU, accepted without hesitation. Though I may sound salty, I am truthfully grateful my fate is with another program. Think twice before applying.
|University Of Rhode Island||Clinical Psychology, PhD (F18)||Rejected via E-mail on 26 Apr 2018 ||26 Apr 2018|
|Kean University||Combined Clinical And School Psychology, Other (F18)||Other via Other on 24 Apr 2018 Undergrad GPA: 3.40|
GRE General (V/Q/W): 147/144/4.00
GRE Subject: n/a
|A||24 Apr 2018|
- I also haven't heard anything back from Kean.... I interviewed in March and I am still waiting, just unacceptable
|University Of Virginia Curry School Of Education||Clinical And School Psychology, PhD (F18)||Accepted via E-mail on 13 Apr 2018 ||A||20 Apr 2018|
- I was waitlisted March 28 and got in off the waitlist April 13. I'm accepting.
|University Of Indianapolis||Adult Clinical Psychology (PsyD), Other (F18)||Wait listed via E-mail on 20 Apr 2018 ||20 Apr 2018|
- Did anyone get off the wait list? The last time they spoke to me was in early February. I was a high alternate.
|All Programs!||Adult Clinical Psychology, PhD (F18)||Other via Other on 19 Apr 2018 ||19 Apr 2018|
- To all those who got accepted into programs this year: Congratulations! That's a HUGE accomplishment. To those who weren't extended an offer, you should be proud that you went through the process and/or got offered an interview. Just applying to programs is INCREDIBLY stressful and by applying you showed the type of mettle needed to succeed in a grad program. Use what you've learned from interviews and acceptances/rejections and go even HARDER next cycle. Took me 3 years, trust me, you'll get there too.
|American Univeristy||Clinical Psychology, PhD (F18)||Rejected via E-mail on 18 Apr 2018 ||A||19 Apr 2018|
- Rejected after interview. Told it came done to the last minute and they can’t offer me admission. The cohort is full and they’re done extending offers.
|Sam Houston State Univeristy||Adult Clinical Psychology, PhD (F18)||Other via Other on 18 Apr 2018 ||A||18 Apr 2018|
- Has anyone heard anything from SHSU since interviews?
|Western Michigan University||Clinical Psychology, PhD (F18)||Other via Other on 18 Apr 2018 ||A||18 Apr 2018|
- To the poster below, I still haven't heard a single thing! The last correspondence was the email letting me know that my application had been submitted on November 18th and then another email telling me to apply for a scholarship by the end of April because I had a sibling attend before me. Starting to feel extremely anxious!
|The University Of Hartford||Clinical Psychology, Psyd, Other (F18)||Other via E-mail on 16 Apr 2018 ||A||16 Apr 2018|
- Received an email indicating that this year's cohort is full but if any spots open for some reason they will be in touch.
|San Jose State (SJSU)||Clinical Psychology, Masters (F18)||Accepted via E-mail on 14 Apr 2018 ||O||16 Apr 2018|
- Received an email about getting off the waitlist. Accepted the offer
|Rutgers University (New Brunswick)||Clinical Psychology (PsyD), Other (F18)||Accepted via E-mail on 16 Apr 2018 ||A||16 Apr 2018|
- Accepted off the waitlist!! I had accepted an offer to Widener University that I will be turning down, so hopefully that will open up a spot for someone!
|University Of Hartford||Adult Clinical Psychology PsyD, Other (F18)||Other via Other on 16 Apr 2018 ||A||16 Apr 2018|
- Well. The deadline was yesterday and Hartford never told me about the waitlist. I committed to a PhD program and am disappointed about Hartford but feel my program will be just as strong
|Saint Louis University (SLU)||Adult Clinical Psychology, PhD (F18)||Accepted via E-mail on 16 Apr 2018 ||A||16 Apr 2018|
- POI: TW. I have accepted the offer. Beyond proud!
|UMSL University Of Missouri-St. Louis||Adult Clinical Psychology, PhD (F18)||Rejected via E-mail on 16 Apr 2018 ||A||16 Apr 2018|
- POI: RWN. Was wait listed.
|The University Of Arkansas||Adult Clinical Psychology, PhD (F18)||Accepted via Phone on 10 Apr 2018 Undergrad GPA: 3.75|
GRE General (V/Q/W): 163/155/6.00
GRE Subject: n/a
|A||15 Apr 2018|
- To previous poster, my POI's initials are TC.
|LIU Brooklyn||Clinical Psychology, PhD (F18)||Other via Other on 15 Apr 2018 ||A||15 Apr 2018|
- I declined my offer from LIU Brooklyn yesterday
|All Schools||Clinical Psychology, PhD (F18)||Other via Other on 15 Apr 2018 ||O||15 Apr 2018|
- Just thought I share some positivity with everyone on this forum. Big congratulations to us all for making it this far. The biggest step was applying, and we did it. It is truly an honor and great achievement to have done this and place a lot of time and effort into this process. These forms are evidence of it. To those on the waitlist, like myself, the deadline is vastly approaching within hours. I truly hope the odds are in our favor, we end up where we are destined to be, and accept and understand why things happen the way they do. Congrats to everyone again and good luck!