|Institution||Program (Season)||Decision & Date||St1||Date Added||Notes|
|York University||Masters Of Public Policy, Administration And Law, Masters (F16)||Accepted via E-mail on 3 Jul 2016 ||O||27 Jul 2016|
|Idaho State University (Distance Program)||Communications Sciences And Disorders-Speech Langauge Pathology, Masters (F16)||Accepted via E-mail on 26 Jul 2016 ||A||26 Jul 2016|
- I was accepted into the Meridian campus even though I applied to online (which I was still waitlisted for). Today I was accepted into the online program so a spot in Meridian should be opening. Good luck everyone!
|Idaho State University Pocatello/Meridian/Online||Commucative Sciences & Disorders/Speech Pathology, Masters (F16)||Rejected via Postal Service on 1 Jan 2016 ||A||26 Jul 2016|
- Idaho State University's Speech Pathology program tells prospective applicants that the last 60 credit hours, GRE scores , and personal, plus professional references are used to give you a rank in order to admit you. I would throw caution to the wind here because even if you have a 4.0 in the last 60 credit hours or a stellar GRE or impeccable recommendations, this does not mean that you actually have a "chance." The admissions committee at Idaho State looks beyond those three criteria and if your speech/ communications courses look abysmal, YOU forfeit your "chance" at a seat in this program. a 4.0 Master's in Special Education or Bilingual Education or Literature will NOT help you in this process. If you did poorly in Speech classes, please retake them! The committee looks at these courses first and foremost, contrary to their criteria.The average Speech/Communication Disorders GPA for students applying to ISU is around a 3.4ish. Idaho State will refuse to openly state that they look BEYOND the three criteria listed in their admissions webpage. Do your homework and choose wisely to which schools you wish to apply.
|McMaster University||Global Health, Masters (F16)||Wait listed via E-mail on 27 Jun 2016 ||O||26 Jul 2016|
- Anyone hear back from this program yet?? Talked to admissions and they said the seats still aren't full and offers are going out...long time to be waitlisted!!
|Columbia University (Professional Studies)||Applied Analytics, Masters (F16)||Rejected via E-mail on 26 Jul 2016 Undergrad GPA: 2.60|
GRE General (V/Q/W): 165/163/4.50
GRE Subject: n/a
|A||26 Jul 2016|
- First year the degree is being offered. Had to call the admissions office, received rejection email the same night.
|Bloomsburg Univeristy Of Pennsylvania||Comm Sciences & Speech Language Pathology, Masters (F16)||Accepted via E-mail on 18 Jul 2016 ||A||26 Jul 2016|
|Yale (FES)||Environment Management, MEM, Masters (F16)||Rejected via E-mail on 26 Jul 2016 ||A||26 Jul 2016|
- I just received the official no. Could they have sent it any later? They ignored my emails as well. I do not respect their admissions procedure.
You'd figure $80 for the application would grant me a response to my emails.
It's good to move forward. But Fck Yale for waiting so long.