|Institution||Program (Season)||Decision & Date||St1||Date Added||Notes|
|University Of Colorado, Boulder||Creative Writing (Poetry), MFA, MFA (F17)||Other via Other on 28 Mar 2017 ||O||28 Mar 2017|
- To the person below who asked: Heard through some others that Boulder sent out acceptances for poetry, and fiction. Not sure about waitlist.
|Ryerson University||Professional Communication, Masters (F17)||Other via Other on 28 Mar 2017 ||O||28 Mar 2017|
- so those of us who got ntg is that code for rejection?
|The University Of Southern California (USC)||Master Of Music In Screen Scoring, Masters (F17)||Other via Phone on 28 Mar 2017 ||A||28 Mar 2017|
- To the person below asking about screen scoring (I am the person who posted their acceptance below on 3/27): I am just guessing but I suspect the scholarship recipients are the only ones who have been notified. If you want to be pessimistic it could be that they called all the admitted students to notify them, but I do think it was just scholarships. I had heard a rumor prior to my telephone notification that screen scoring was a little behind and notifications would go out via email (presumably instructing you to check you.usc for a decision) sometime between 3/31 and 4/7 but I have no way to be sure if that's true. The website still hasn't rendered a decision for me and I have not yet received an email or post from admissions. The only reason I know I was admitted is because I received the phone call. Good luck to you!
|New York University (NYU Steinhardt)||Performing Art Administration, Masters (F17)||Other via Other on 28 Mar 2017 ||U||28 Mar 2017|
- submitted my application on January 6th and still haven't heard back..I see some people already got their results from Steinhardt. I'm assuming this means a rejection. If it is, I don't understand why they would take so long to send me a rejection letter. starting to lose my hope now....I want to call the department to see, but I think they would just say they are not able to give me an answer regarding receipt or status of my application because of the volume of calls they receive at this time of year....
|University Of Mississippi (Ole Miss)||CDDS- Speech-Language Pathology, Masters (F17)||Wait listed via E-mail on 7 Mar 2017 ||O||28 Mar 2017|
- Does anyone know how the waitlist works at Ole Miss? How many people do they place on the waitlist? Is it ranked? Any information would be helpful! Thanks! If you don't plan on attending here please decline your offer! I would love to be offered a spot!
|University Of Redlands||CDDS Speech Language Pathology, Communication Disorders, Masters (F17)||Rejected via E-mail on 28 Mar 2017 ||A||28 Mar 2017|
|University Of Arkansas At Little Rock For Medical Sciences||CDDS Speech Language Pathology, Communication Disorders, Masters (F17)||Wait listed via E-mail on 28 Mar 2017 ||A||28 Mar 2017|
|Gatech (Georgia Tech)||Computer Science, Masters (F17)||Other via E-mail on 28 Mar 2017 ||I||28 Mar 2017|
- Received email to check status at 5PM EST on 28 March. ~90 minutes to go.
To the poster below, I've seen people from previous years with similar posts. I hope this is an admit.
|University Of Toronto||2 Year Master Of Social Work, Masters (F17)||Accepted via Website on 28 Mar 2017 ||O||28 Mar 2017|
- Accepted via ROSI. Not sure actual acceptance date due to being locked out of ROSI until this morning (could not access ACORN) Second time applying, first time was waitlisted. Iadded significant experience to my resume since applying two years ago. Super authentic written statement, 89% avg in 3+4 level courses.
|Duke (Fuqua)||Decision Sciences (Operations Management), PhD (F17)||Rejected via Website on 28 Mar 2017 Undergrad GPA: 3.87|
GRE General (V/Q/W): 164/160/5.00
GRE Subject: n/a
|A||28 Mar 2017|
- Email to check website, rejection letter waiting there. I had emailed the department in recent weeks with no reply. Rejection number 10, getting really disheartened.
|The University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign (UIUC)||Plant Biology, Masters (F17)||Wait listed via E-mail on 17 Mar 2017 ||A||28 Mar 2017|
- I emailed and found out via response
|Rosenstiel School For Marine And Atmospheric Sciences, University Of Miami||Atmospheric Science, Other (F17)||Accepted via E-mail on 28 Mar 2017 Undergrad GPA: 3.30|
GRE General (V/Q/W): 153/155/0.00
GRE Subject: n/a
|A||28 Mar 2017|
- MPS program with a focus track of weather, climate and society. Already had a PhD application on file, so I just talked to someone on the phone to have it reviewed before the MPS board and was accepted within 2 days
|St. Xavier University, Chicago||Communication Disorders & Sciences / Speech Language Pathology, Masters (F17)||Accepted via Postal Service on 28 Mar 2017 ||A||28 Mar 2017|
|GaTech (Georgia Institute Of Technology)||(Computer Science, Masters (F17)||Other via E-mail on 28 Mar 2017 ||I||28 Mar 2017|
- Does anyone receive an email to check the portal after 5 pm today? Am I rejected?
|University Of Redlands||Communication Sciences And Disorders, Speech Language Pathology, Masters (F17)||Wait listed via E-mail on 28 Mar 2017 ||A||28 Mar 2017|