Skip to content

Graduate School Admissions Results

Popular searches:

Graduate School Admission Results

About 2,442 relevant results

SchoolProgramAdded OnDecision
Columbia Journalism School
JournalismMasters
Mar 15, 2017
Other on Mar 15
Total comments
Other on Mar 15
Fall 2017
0

Maybe someone can call them now and ask. I've called and emailed one too many times already lol. If anyone gets word about what they say post here! I'm feeling EXTRA sick in the stomach today :(

Columbia Journalism School
JournalismMasters
Mar 15, 2017
Other on Mar 15
Total comments
Other on Mar 15
Fall 2017
American

To the poster below: When did you tell them that? Was it this week? Because others have told them the same thing and were told they'd find out by the end of this week (Friday).

Columbia College
MS JournalismMasters
Mar 15, 2017
Other on Mar 15
Total comments
Other on Mar 15
Fall 2017
American

They emailed yesterday (tuesday) to tell me this. (That i would likely hear Wednesday.)

Columbia University
JournalismMasters
Mar 15, 2017
Other on Mar 15
Total comments
Other on Mar 15
Fall 2017
0

Poster below, when did they tell you this? Cause last week they were telling people we'd hear by Wednesday, today, but this week they were telling people we'll hear by Friday.

New York University
M.S. JournalismMasters
Mar 15, 2017
Other on Mar 15
Total comments
Other on Mar 15
Fall 2017
International

I told Columbia about how I need to get back to a job offer and let them know, so I needed to know my decision ASAP. Columbia emailed to tell me I should hear today (Wednesday.) Not sure if that applies to everyone or not but just FYI!

Columbia Journalism School
JournalismMasters
Mar 15, 2017
Other on Mar 15
Total comments
Other on Mar 15
Fall 2017
American

March 15th. 8 AM here in NYC. If Columbia doesn't tell us today...IM GONNA LOSE MY DAMN MIND. I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE

Columbia Journalism School
JournalismMasters
Mar 15, 2017
Other on Mar 15
Total comments
Other on Mar 15
Fall 2017
American

Anyone else feel like they would rather get a rejection letter today than have to wait until Friday for a possible acceptance? I cannot focus or work because of how anxious/impatient I've become. Can someone call them today and tell them that you need to know by the end of the day because you have to get back to other universities? I would do it, but I've already bombarded them with calls and emails. Please and thank you. x

Northwestern University
JournalismMasters
Mar 15, 2017
Other on Mar 14
Total comments
Other on Mar 14
Fall 2017
American

To the poster asking about Medill, I was wondering the same thing. Going thorugh old posts it looks like they have notified people of rejection/wait list on the website as well. But I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow.

New York University
Journalism, Business And Economic ReportingMasters
Mar 15, 2017
Other on Mar 15
Total comments
Other on Mar 15
Fall 2017
International

Has anyone heard from Business and Economic Reporting Program at NYU? They released the decisions on March 14 last year.

Northwestern University
JournalismMasters
Mar 15, 2017
Other on Mar 15
Total comments
Other on Mar 15
Fall 2017
International

If my status still says in review after the 15th, does that mean I got rejected?

Columbia Journalism School
JournalismMasters
Mar 14, 2017
Other on Mar 14
Total comments
Other on Mar 14
Fall 2017
0

Every time I see Columbia tweet or post on Facebook I get so frustrated! YES, I know the person running their social media has nothing to do with admissions but it just makes me crazy. I think if they don't tell us tomorrow I may have an actual breakdown.

Columbia Journalism School
JournalismMasters
Mar 14, 2017
Other on Mar 14
Total comments
Other on Mar 14
Fall 2017
American

To the posters below: Other people in this forum contacted admissions and were told that decisions won't come out till the end of this week, Friday. I really hope we'd find out tomorrow and get this over with. I mean I applied on a whim and my chances are slim, but I just want to know already.

Columbia Journalism School
JournalismMasters
Mar 14, 2017
Other on Mar 14
Total comments
Other on Mar 14
Fall 2017
International

It really is! And my friend in NYC went to work, so admissions could have rallied too for our sakes. If only.

Columbia Journalism School
JournalismMasters
Mar 14, 2017
Other on Mar 14
Total comments
Other on Mar 14
Fall 2017
0

Tomorrow, I guess is the day. I mean it HAS TO BE, right? Columbia's just being mean at this point.

Columbia Journalism School
JournalismMasters
Mar 14, 2017
Other on Mar 14
Total comments
Other on Mar 14
Fall 2017
International

Ah yes I saw that 3rd March detail too late, I feel foolish. I got excited at the prospect of some news finally coming through, but well, wait we shall.

Columbia Journalism School
JournalismMasters
Mar 14, 2017
Other on Mar 14
Total comments
Other on Mar 14
Fall 2017
0

Congrats to the dual degree acceptee! It says they received the decisions March 3rd though, not today :/

Columbia Journalism School
JournalismMasters
Mar 14, 2017
Other on Mar 14
Total comments
Other on Mar 14
Fall 2017
International

To poster below admitted to Computer Science and Journalism: Congratulations! Could you tell us when you received your acceptance email? Because if it was today, maybe they are sending out decisions after all!

Columbia University
Journalism And Computer Science, Masters (F17)Masters
Mar 14, 2017
Accepted on Mar 03
Total comments
Accepted on Mar 03
Fall 2017
International
GRE 160
GRE V 168
GRE AW 4.50
GPA 3.44

1.5 years work experience in Data Engineering. Graduated from a tier one private university in India with a dual degree Computer Science and Economics. Journalism experience limited to college. TOEFL - 117

Columbia College
JournalismMasters
Mar 14, 2017
Other on Mar 14
Total comments
Other on Mar 14
Fall 2017
International

To poster below: When and how did you hear back from NYU? I haven't heard anything from them since I submitted my application. Starting to get desperate.

Columbia College
JournalismMasters
Mar 14, 2017
on Mar 14
Total comments
on Mar 14
Fall 2017
American

Still waiting for Northwestern and Columbia. Need to give a decision to USC, Syracuse, and NYU soon in order to keep scholarship money.