All University Applicant
Computer Science
MastersInternational (my highest degree is from outside USA)
Application Details
- Institution
- All University Applicant
- Program
- Computer Science
- Degree Type
- Masters
- Degree's Country of Origin
- International (my highest degree is from outside USA)
- Decision
- Not provided
- Notification
- on 06/04/2015 via Other
- Undergrad GPA
- 0.00
- GRE General
- Not provided
- GRE Verbal
- Not provided
- Analytical Writing
- 0.00
- Notes
- I have 3 admits with deadline to accept 15 April. I am awaiting decisions from 3 more esteemed university. what if I accept one offer befor 15 and then decline this to accept better university admit received after 15th April. Is there any legal issue to do so ?